Sales Development Representative Position
Who are we?
Demoleap is a value-selling platform for software sales. Our solution helps sellers in real-time to better execute demos and remote sales meetings. With Demoleap, sellers will hit all the critical milestones, demo with confidence, pitch with the right language, and capture notes and activities with a single click. Demoleap replaces costly and inefficient training with confidence and consistent performance.
Demoleap is the first-ever platform to harnesses the power of advanced technologies to change the way sellers and organizations deliver sales demos. Using a dynamic playbook that reacts to the seller's intent, Demoleap is the new generation sales tool that provides the help sellers need, when they need it.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
As an SDR, you play a critical role in scaling Demoleap's growth. Here are some other roles and responsibilities of this job:
- Research and identify new customers
- Reach out to potential leads through cold calls and emails
- Set up quality meetings and appointments
- Move solid leads through marketing funnels to drive sales
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Build a solid sales process to spark meaningful conversations with prospects
- Regularly follow-up and facilitate communication with existing customers to assess their satisfaction and identify new leads
- Collaborate with the sales team to meet the company's targets
- Responding to inbound leads with a focus on engaging and preliminarily qualifying prospect customers.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Development Representative that is looking to develop their career in sales, with lots of future growth opportunities. The ideal candidate would possess the following skills: hunter mentality, a winning mindset, positive attitude, results-oriented, team player, strong work ethic, independent and self-driven, high sense of urgency.
A successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking with Sales managers/ Sales enablement/ Sales operations and Decision Makers over the phone.
Compensation includes a base salary + monthly bonus based on performance and target attainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years of inside sales or business development experience
- Strong cold calling and qualification skills
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
- Confident and polished phone, email, and digital channels prospecting skills
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment, and a proven track record in exceeding quota
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute planned activities
- Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices, and principles
- Salesforce experience - an advantage
- Self-motivated and driven
- Details oriented
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity.
We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
We are waiting for you!