Product Marketing Manager Position
In this role, you will develop and execute strategies to drive the adoption of Demoleap’s product features by effectively, thoughtfully, and timely communicating our product benefits to our users and prospects. This includes product launches, go-to-market, positioning, messaging, and raising the bar for our product experience.
We’re looking for a visionary, master communicator, and results-driven product marketing leader who is also comfortable doing the work. This critical role requires excellent project management, communication, storytelling, analytical thinking, and planning skills.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company delivering highly successful engagement strategies
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Team player who can build strong relationships with peers thrive in our fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly collaborative environment; and assist in other marketing, sales support, and company activities.
- Excellent at articulating the essence of products and the value they build.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Familiarity with sales processes and sales enablement concepts
- English – Native and excellent writing skills.
- Identify user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works, and provide measurable insights for the product team. Focus areas will include product strategy and innovation, product adoption, and external narratives.
- Create product marketing content that clearly and effectively communicates our value proposition.
- Drive research plans and customer insights to validate the product roadmap and stay on top of the competitive landscape.
- Work closely with product, sales, customer success, and marketing teams to provide them with the user insights, positioning, and messaging they need to succeed.
- Ensure that we effectively communicate the current and future value of Demoleap to different personas through the buyer’s journey.
- Develop product messaging and position the product informed by user research, market insights, and extensive product understanding.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity.
We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
We are waiting for you!