Marketing Writer - Part/Full time
Who are we?
Demoleap is a real-time assistant for software sales. It is a platform that sellers use during virtual meetings to enhance performance and follow best practices.
Demoleap is the first-ever platform to harness the power of advanced technologies to change the way sellers and organizations deliver sales demos. Using a dynamic playbook that reacts to the seller's intent, Demoleap is the new generation sales tool that provides the help sellers need, when they need it.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- You will build the company content strategy
- You will write high quality marketing content (Emails, Landing Pages, Blog posts and more)
- You will shape the company tone of voice
- You will be in charge of the company's external communication
- You will define KPI's and measure performance
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a Marketing Writer with the ability to understand the business and customer needs and translate them into clear and exciting content.
- Perform customer and market research, industry analysis to identify relevant topics and terms
- Drive higher levels of brand awareness
- Implement new tools and develop supporting material to create a scalable marketing organization.
- Work closely with the CEO and Sales to define, develop, and launch new campaigns
- Establish OKRs, drive and measure success
- Our company and team spirit foster an environment that encourages taking initiative, being open to new ideas, and enjoying the ride!
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly proficient in reading and writing English with several years of professional writing experience
- Hold a superior ability to quickly write clear and exciting content
- Creative story teller with a passion for the written word
- A problem solver and a can-do attitude
- Experience with B2B products – an advantage
- Experience with Sales products – an advantage
- Relevant Bachelor degree or certification
- Job Types: Part-time or Full-time
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity.
We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
We are waiting for you!